Monday, January 5, 2009 at 6:11 AM |
27th DECEMBER is a special day for me. It had break the record and got the high score this year. I am so happy. What am I talking about?? Actually 27 DECEMBER was my birthday and I got 49 sms of wish from friend, last year got only 20 sms. From the statistic, the amount already increase double. That is the very unbelievable value. So miracle. So fantastic. So cool. So unexpected. So ridiculous. (SS ing)Hehe… Is that mean I already become charming. =p

黄秀玲
筱潼
欣悦
俊海
满堂
加祥
韵慧
年勇
晓萍
高丽菜
微薏
义弟妹(文森,美慧,嘉嘉,QUEENIE,俊义)
轩颖
咏菡
淑祯
鸿翔
俞华
诒贤
嘉淮
惠诗 (chat till half, wanna going toilet)
慧琦
旗嘉
俊贤(HEANG HEANG)
思颖
淑贤
巧敏 (long time didn’t contact, but still receive her wish)
秋文
文聪
源凯
家濠
WENDYY
C LING(CICAK)
立繁
ANSONN (asked me will got out celebrate or not, want celebrate with me)
香妤
佩欣
俊辉
鸿森
雪芬
可嘉
炳华
晨晖 (had chat nothing for 30 minutes. HAHA……)
翠婷
晔彦
艾蒂
惠敏
慧敏
SK (had early a day wish me, but still very meaning to me.)

P/S: There is no order in the list.

There are 48 people in the list but I said there are 49 because my cute cute 义弟妹 had sms me 2. So total up is 49 lo. Just 1 sms again I can got 50 sms liao. But never mind. May be next year will be more again. Hehe… I am very greedy le. =p Even this was my 21th birthday, it meaningful for some people but it actually not meaning a lot to me. For me, age is nothing. It just a value.

There was a gathering among U6B2 on 26th December. I really think that was a simple gathering only but at the end it turned out to be very special one. 慧敏&翠婷 had the same holiday with me, but because I use up the holiday for camp and other purpose, so we can’t meet. As my guilty, I go the gathering. Sure that’s not the only reason, I am excited to meet them also la. We go to sing K in Sunway Carnival. Before last sem, I was hopefully to go sing K with someone, but during 1 month holiday I already sing K 3 times. Haha… After sing K, all people wanna going back, but it is ok for me, actually quite tired. Since I don’t have transport to go home, I need慧敏 to fetch me home but they are loitering around in the Sunway Carnival. I start felt weird. My mind suddenly light up. Tomorrow is my birthday, they sure planning for something. Then they lead me to KFC, everyone is prepare there already. Some more, cake there. It was a cheese cake. We didn’t cut the cake properly, we just use the folks taken from KFC eat the cake with no image. Hahaha…. But quite fun. Something unexpected and unlucky thing happened, 满堂 hand phone had drop at somewhere. When we go back find it, it already not there. 满堂 was very sad, but we couldn’t do anything except consoled him. Sorry, because of my birthday, I had make you lost ur hand phone. Finally, thanks for my form6 classmate celebrate with me. Thank you else very much.

慧敏
翠婷
满堂
黄秀玲
颖斯

C LING(CICAK)
锌伦
欣儿

My cute younger brother and beauty younger sister, I unexpected they will give me a surprise. They give me a little cute cake. Feel very warm.

Yesterday I had receive a present from some friend. Even my birthday already pass quite a few days but thank you all. I can feel your sincerity. Today I listen 老婆 said they make the present themselves, I was touching. I thought they bought it somewhere.

咏菡
芳仪姐姐
雯珊
玉雯老婆
玉琴女儿
雪芬

Posted by ~@#RoXaS#@~ Labels:

5 comments:

FoNG YEE@ 芳仪 said...

哦..其实很不好意思的咯..明明25号提醒自己27好一定要寄生日的信息给你的,但是到了27好..完全忘记的一干二净..还过了这么多天才送上我们迟来的祝福..喜欢你会喜欢哦..还有要更你拿那天我们庆功的照片哦...我的好弟弟...^^

January 5, 2009 at 6:59 PM  
~@#RoXaS#@~ said...

是哦???
不用紧啦。
庆功照片,
你拿PENDRIVE来,
我就能给你了。
因为我在大学肯定SEND不到给你,
很慢。

January 6, 2009 at 7:55 AM  
海~天空 said...

so happy 2 c my name in ur blog....haha...although v r come frm same secondary sch,but v duno each other b4...luckily v renoe again in usm xiaxiang tuan...actly u quite a nice ppl n good leader....hope tat u will do smth 4 our xiaxiang tuan...incoming president...haha...

January 7, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Unknown said...

哈哈哈!没想过去数自己收过多少封生日贺讯咧!因为每次收到贺讯都不会有很开心的感觉,但当然会比没收到好很多啦!嘻!比较希望有一堆人陪我庆祝啦!
27日正的那一秒,我忘了给你发讯息,27日当天又忙东忙西,还因为cheese蛋糕过量,搞到上吐下泻(本人很爱cheese,但却又可怜到不能吃太多,哈哈哈!那天忍不住啦!),想说27日结束的前几秒才来当最后一个,但却又呕到不像样,全忘了...

哈哈哈!解释那么多做么?没有啦,只是想说声不好意思啦!哈哈哈!

January 8, 2009 at 8:24 AM  
~@#RoXaS#@~ said...


ya lo.
same sch but no interaction,
bo huat la,
during 2ndary sch,
i very paiseh d.
even fren oso fren wf same year d
won purposely go noe lod uncle d haha....
hey~~~~~~~~~~
wat incoming president o~~~~~~~~
cant say like tat,
not fair to jeannie le.
(fast fast pull her inside.)
haha.....

欣儿
不用紧啦。
你已经有帮我庆祝了,
那已经很够了。
我知道你有心就好。
对不对??
老朋友。

January 9, 2009 at 7:38 AM