Monday, June 9, 2008 at 4:01 PM |

The END of NRIC 2008

To know the result of competition, everyone is busy on calculate the mark that judge already give. Many OC working hard in judge room. I was in my own room but not relaxing or sleeping, I was working hard on making the flash that use in the closing ceremony. Even this is not my department job, but since my department is free already, so I help department of multimedia. During the making of flash, there are many calls I had receive. Everyone is finding Pauline. Waiting her for rehearsal but she is disappear in the dimension. I try to finish the flash for closing ceremony as a backup of Pauline. From the phone I feel everyone is very tension. I finish my flash and go DUP, I thought everyone will be very busy and tension, but the situation is totally different. Many member is relaxing at the information counter. May be everyone already very tired. At least everything is run well even there is some little problem. Everyone is chatting and playing happily. Our hardworking are value. The next day HEP will sponsored a BBQ for all the NRIC OC, but some OC already go back home town. We very late then appear in the BBQ party because we go to Queensbay for movie – Indiana Jones. The movie not bad even in the center part of movie I a bit feel asleep. There are many part of funny scene which not because of act but language, what they are saying. That day actually I was not very happy. I should be happy because no need to be panda because of not enough sleep. I do not know the reason bt I think may be is NRIC 2008 is going to be end. Everyone will left. That day we also take many photos, whatever pose also got.

Posted by ~@#RoXaS#@~ Labels: